Leaders eat last : why some teams pull together and others don't
"Sinek is back to reveal the next step in creating happier and healthier organizations. He helps us understand, in simple terms, the biology of trust and cooperation and why they're essential to our success and fulfillment. Organizations that create environments in which trust and cooperation thrive... Full description
- pt. 1. Our need to feel safe : Protection from above ; Employees are people too ; Belonging ; Yeah, but . . .
- pt. 2. Powerful forces : When enough is enough ; E.D.S.O. ; The big C ; Why we have leaders
- pt. 3. Reality : The courage to do the right thing ; Snowmobile in the desert
- 4. How we got here : The boom before the bust ; The boomers all grown up
- pt. 5. The abstract challenge : Abstraction kills ; Modern abstraction ; Managing the abstraction ; Imbalance
- pt. 6. Destructive abundance : Leadership lesson 1: So goes the culture, so goes the company ; Leadership lesson 2: So goes the leader, so goes the culture ; Leadership lesson 3: Integrity matters ; Leadership lesson 4: Friends matter ; Leadership lesson 5: Lead the people, not the numbers
- pt. 7. A society of addicts : At the center of all our problems is us ; At any expense ; The abstract generation
- pt. 8. Becoming a leader : Step 12 ; Shared struggle ; We need more leaders.