Our building is currently open for pick-up of materials only.
Between you & me : confessions of a Comma Queen
A New Yorker copy veteran presents laugh-out-loud descriptions of some of the most common and vexing errors in language and usage, drawing on examples from classic literature and pop culture while sharing anecdotes from her work with celebrated writers. Full description
- Confessions of a Comma Queen
- Spelling is for weirdos
- That witch!
- The problem of Heesh
- Between you and me
- Comma comma comma comma, chameleon
- Who put the hyphen in Moby-Dick?
- A dash, a semicolon, and a colon walk into a bar
- What's up with the apostrophe
- F*ck this sh*t
- Ballad of a pencil junkie
- The million-dollar copy editor
- Appendix. Some books I have found particularly helpful.