How to make your money last : the indispensable retirement guide
by Quinn, Jane Bryant (Author)
"With How to Make Your Money Last, you will learn how to turn your retirement savings into a steady paycheck that will last for life. Today, people worry that they're going to run out of money in their older age. That won't happen if you use a few tricks for squeezing higher payments from your asset... Full description
- The joy and challenge of life after work
- Rightsize your life
- How to double your social security income (well, almost)
- Getting the most from your health insurance, before and after 65
- Pensions are for stre-e-e-etching
- Should you buy yourself a pension?
- Powering your retirement savings plans
- The speed limit on retirement spending: still 4 percent?
- Investing for income: not what you think
- Home sweet income-producing home
- Living on your life insurance
- Just tell me what to do.