The nature fix : why nature makes us happier, healthier, and more creative
by Williams, Florence, 1967- (Author)
An investigation into the restorative benefits of nature draws on cutting-edge research and the author's explorations with international nature therapy programs to examine the relationship between nature and human cognition, mood, and creativity. --Publisher Full description
- The cordial air
- Looking for nature neurons. The biophilia effect ; How many neuroscientists does it take to find a stinking milkvetch?
- Nearby nature : the first five minutes. The smell of survival ; Birdbrain ; Box of rain
- Five hours a month. You may squat down and feel a plant ; Garden of Hedon ; Rambling on
- Backcountry brain. Get over yourself : wilderness, creativity and the power of awe ; Water on the brain ; Please pass the hacksaw
- The city in a garden. Nature for the rest of us.