When the darkness will not lift : doing what we can while we wait for God and joy
Even the most faithful, focused Christians can encounter periods of depression and spiritual darkness when joy seems to stay just out of reach. It can happen because of sin, satanic assault, distressing circumstances, or hereditary and other physical causes. In When the Darkness Will Not Lift, John... Full description
- The darkness of melancholy
- Waiting in darkness, we are not lost and not alone
- Fold not the arms of action
- Does unconfessed sin clog our joy?
- The darkness that feeds on self-absorption
- Loving those who cannot see the light.