Our building is currently open for pick-up of materials only.
Conversations with RBG : Ruth Bader Ginsburg on life, love, liberty, and law
This is a remarkable and unique book, an informal portrait of Justice Ginsburg, drawing on a series of her conversations with Rosen, starting in the 1990s and continuing through the Trump era. Rosen, a veteran legal journalist, scholar, and president of the National Constitution Center, shares with... Full description
- Her landmark cases
- Marriage between equals
- The Bill of Rights and Equal Protection
- Sisters in law
- The two chiefs
- When a dissent sparked a meme
- The cases she would overturn
- Measured motions
- #MeToo and a more perfect union
- Margaret Atwood meets RBG
- The heroic legacy.