The highly sensitive person : how to thrive when the world overwhelms you
- 1. The facts about being highly sensitive: a (wrong) sense of being flawed.
- 2. Digging deeper: understanding your trait for all that it is.
- 3. General health and lifestyle for HSPs: loving and learning from your infant/body self.
- Reframing your childhood and adolescence: learning to parent yourself.
- 5. Social relationships: the slide into "shy".
- 6. Thriving at work: follow your bliss and let your light shine through.
- 7. Close relationships: the challenge of sensitive love.
- 8. Healing the deeper wounds: a different process for HSPs.
- 9. Medics, medications, and HSPs: "Shall I listen to Prozac or talk temperament with my doctor?"
- 10. Soul and spirit: where true treasure lies.
- Tips for health-care professionals working with highly sensitive people.
- Tips for teachers working with highly sensitive students.
- Tips for employers of highly sensitive people.