Me and white supremacy : combat racism, change the world, and become a good ancestor
by Saad, Layla F (Author)
"When Layla Saad began an Instagram challenge called #meandwhitesupremacy, she never predicted it would become a cultural movement. She encouraged people to own up and share their racist behaviors, big and small. She was looking for truth, and she got it... Thousands of people participated in the ch... Full description
- A little about me
- What is white supremacy?
- Who is this work for?
- What you will need to do this work
- How to use this book
- Self-care, support, and sustainability
- Week 1: The basics
- Week 2: Anti-blackness, racial stereotypes, and cultural appropriation
- Week 3: Allyship
- Week 4: Power, relationships, and commitments
- Continuing the work after Day 28
- Working in groups: Me and White Supremacy book circles.