Our building is currently open for pick-up of materials only.
What girls need : how to raise bold, courageous, and resilient women
by Porges, Marisa (Author)
"A former White House strategist and fighter jet pilot now at the helm of one of the premier schools for girls in the country illuminates the ways parents and educators can support audacity and ambition in girls everywhere. What do girls really need to succeed? As a student at the all-girls Baldwin... Full description
- Author's note: What girls need
- Introduction: Challenges and opportunities awaiting our girls
- Help her find her voice
- Turn her voice into an influential ask
- Cultivate her competitive spirit
- Nurture her collaborative problem-solving skills
- Make empathy her natural advantage
- Her ability to adapt will be key
- Conclusion: Why it matters, take two.