Happier hour : how to beat distraction, expand your time, and focus on what matters most
by Holmes, Cassie (Author)
"We live in a culture where most of us suffer from feeling "time poor": the feeling of sprinting from morning to night-stressing over too much to do and not enough time to do it. Cassie Holmes has made this question her life's work: How do we optimally spend our time so that we feel satisfied in the... Full description
- Time poor and tired why time?
- All the time in the world: the cost of being time poor, and how to get richer
- Wiser spending: how to identify worthwhile versus wasteful ways to spend time
- Waste management: how to improve the time you spend on chores, work, and commuting
- Pause and smell the roses: How to make already happy hours even happier
- Driven to distraction: how to make potentially happy hours happier
- The time jar: the importance of prioritizing your time
- Time crafting: strategies to design an ideal week
- The time of your life: letting your lifetime guide your hours.