Plays well with others : the surprising science behind why everything you know about relationships is (mostly) wrong
by Barker, Eric (Author)
"From the author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Barking Up the Wrong Tree comes a cure-all for our increasing emotional distance and loneliness--a smart, surprising, and thoroughly entertaining guide to help build better friendships, reignite love, and get closer to others, whether you're an... Full description
- Part 1: Can you "judge a book by its cover"?
- Part 2: Is "a friend in need a friend indeed"?
- Part 3: Does "love conquer all"?
- Part 4: Is "no man an island"?
- Something vaguely resembling a conclusion
- Before we say goodbye.