Our building is currently open for pick-up of materials only.
Give and take : the hidden social dynamics of success
Using his own cutting-edge research as a professor at Wharton Business School, Adam Grant shows how helping others can lead to greater personal success. He demonstrates how smart givers avoid becoming doormats, and why this kind of success has the power to transform not just individuals and groups,... Full description
- Good returns: the dangers and rewards of giving more than you get
- The peacock and the panda: how givers, takers and matchers build networks
- The ripple effect: cascading collaboration and the dynamics of giving and taking credit
- Finding the diamond in the rough: the fact and fiction of recognizing potential
- The power of powerless communication: how to be modest and influence people
- The art of motivation maintenance: why some givers burn out but others are on fire
- Chump change: overcoming the doormat effect
- The scrooge shift: why a soccer team, a fingerprint and a name can tilt us in the other direction
- Out of the shadows.