How to raise planned gifts by mail
As Larry Stelter makes clear in his new book, How to Raise Planned Gifts by Mail, most people have it all wrong when it comes to planned giving. And he should know - he heads the largest planned giving marketing company in the U.S. While executing a planned gift can be complicated, that's irrelevant... Full description
- Getting to the heart of the matter: preparing for success
- Keep your eyes on the goal
- Who should receive my mailings?
- Who else should receive my mailings?
- Women in philanthropy
- Targeting professional advisors
- The direct mail package
- The look
- The message
- How to improve your gift planning program in five easy steps
- Technically speaking
- Stay the course
- A matter of time
- What do you expect? The right way to measure success.