Game of crowns : Elizabeth, Camilla, Kate, and the throne
by Andersen, Christopher P. (Author)
Biographer "Christopher Andersen takes readers behind palace walls to examine the surprising similarities and stark differences among three remarkable women--Queen Elizabeth; Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall; and Princess Kate."--Book jacket. Full description
- Preface: black queen, white queen
- "The Queen is dead. long live the King!"
- "It will be the most appalling shock"
- "I am so desperate, Charles. Please listen to me!"
- "That wicked, wicked woman"
- "The Queen wants to know: where are the jewels?"
- "The Kate effect"
- The magnificent seven
- A question of abdication.