Princeton Review 1,007 GRE practice questions
by Seltzer, Neill (Author)
"Proven techniques fro the test-prep exerts ; 1 comprehensive GRE diagnostic exam ; 71 additional verbal, math, and essay drills, including practice questions for the new GRE question types ; Bonus vocabulary for Word smart for the GRE"--Cover. Full description
- Diagnostic test. Math ; Verbal ; Answers & explanations.
- The verbal section. Text completion ; Reading ; Sentence equivalence.
- The math section. Plugging in & PITA ; PITA and hidden plug in ; Number properties ; Fractions, decimals, and percentages ; Ratios and proportions ; Exponents and square roots ; Lines and angles ; Triangles ; Circles ; 3D figures ; Charts and graphs ; Linear equations and inequalities ; Quadratic equations ; Probability, rates, and statistics ; Groups, sequences, and functions ; Combinations and permutations ; Coordinate geometry.
- Essays. Issue essay drill ; Argument essay drill.
- Bonus section: Word smart for the GRE. Strategies for learning new words ; Word list.