Country music (Country music (Television program : 2019))
by Duncan, Dayton (Author)
The rich and colorful story of America's most popular music and the singers and songwriters who captivated, entertained, and consoled listeners throughout the 20th century--based on the upcoming eight-part film series to air on PBS in September 2019. Full description
- Old ghosts and ancient tones
- The rub
- Hard times
- The hillbilly Shakespeare
- I can't stop loving you
- The sons and daughters of America
- Will the circle be unbroken
- Are you sure Hank done it this way?
- Don't get above your raisin'
- Afterword: Waylon, Emmylou, and Joe.