How to raise a feminist son : motherhood, masculinity, and the making of my family
by Jha, Sonora (Author)
"This book is both an incredibly moving mother-son love story told in personal essays, and a parenting manual with concrete advice and actionable takeaways for feminists of all stripes hoping to dismantle toxic masculinity, one sweet boy at a time"-- Full description
- Help, I Just Found Out I'm Having a Son!
- What If I'm Not a Good Feminist?
- What Would the Goddesses Do?
- Has Mother Goose Ever Heard of Feminism?
- If It Takes a Village, Where's My Feminist Village?
- How Will I Shield Him from the Men Around Us?
- How Will I Shield Him from the Media?
- Do I Really Have to Talk to Him About Sex?
- Is Feminism Good for His Body, as Well as His Mind?
- What If He Slips Up?
- Will My Boy of Color Feel Too Burdened? Will My White Son Feel Too Guilty?
- What if I Slip Up?
- So, How Will I Know if I Have Succeeded in Raising a Feminist Son?